Thursday 12 November 2015


Coffee, Tea, Veggies, Smiles, Books, Mindfulness. My Life!!!

We rarely ever sit down and look at how cool our lives are, we just go through every motion like we are cars on the highway when there is no traffic. 

I recently saw that my life, since being a vegetarian, has been cool. Not only am I in touch with the earth, I am in tune with myself. I love how I grew into loving the effortlessness that life is. In my 21 years of life, I am not counting last year, I never thought that I would be this happy. 

The food I eat, the coffee and tea I drink, the books I read and the smiles I get make me realise that life is not as hard as people claim it to be. I found that with the items I have mentioned I can conquer the world. I have also found peace that is not awarded by material things, I found eternal peace. Though it is still a journey I still found peace, I learnt to live a mindful life, hence this realisation of how beautiful life is. 

I am honestly not gonna talk about my veggies but how my life is good since being a BURNT VEGGIE. You have to understand that some decisions will help you spiritually. I know I am being deep at this moment but I am just saying that being a vegetarian helps you in your journey to having a mindful life. 

I hope my observation helps you be as mindful as possible. 

Onwards and Upwards :) 

#TheBurntVeggie 

No comments:

Post a Comment