Monday 30 November 2015

21 days of Kelebration (The celebration of Kele)

*disclaimer: not about my struggles or triumphs of being a BurntVeggie just Kelebrations

Tomorrow, the 1st of December is not only the first day of December, it is the beginning of the most busiest and nicest months of the year after well last December. It is also the first day of my birthday month. This is not only my favourite month of the year but the only month I feel extra special and important. So I decided that this year I will have 21 days of Kelebration. It is essentially a celebration of Kelebogile. On this post I will be giving you some pointers on why I think Kelebogile should or could be Kelebrated.

Here are some of the reasons: 

  1. Kele. cares. for. everyone. 
  2. Kele is cool with everyone, even those she doesn't like. 
  3. Kele has an infectious laughter 
  4. Kele's presence fills a room with genuine and pure aura
  5. Kele is very spiritual and is unapologetic about it. 
  6. Kele is loud, proud and opinionated. 
  7. Kele is just who she is, Kele, no artificial modifications 
  8. Kele is a vegetarian living it large.

 Some ideas for my gifts... or rather the gifts I would appreciate for the 21 days of Kelebration are: 
  • Book voucher
  • New CD's ( genres; hip hop, house, dub and jazz)
  • New BLACK sneakers 
  • New dresses
  • New sandals
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Muffins
  • Cake 
  • Macrons
  • Laughter

If you have more reasons why to celebrate Kele then feel free to share. Also feel free to surprise Kele with any gift you want to during this time. 

#21DaysofKelebration. 

Onwards and Upwards

#TheBurntVeggie 

No comments:

Post a Comment