Thursday 21 January 2016

The Theory of the Burnt Toast


I know, I am a burnt veggie but this one is the one. Burnt toast. Actually anything that is bread and is burnt is the best.

So here is my story. I love food and everyone probably knows this and because I love food, I explore a lot with my food. I fall in love with something new everyday. So now you wonder why burnt toast right? here is the story:

This one morning I forgot to put the toaster on low heat you know because well I just wanted it to be like browner than it was. So a few minutes later my toast was burnt. It was black and not brown. I didn't freak out, I ate it and it was most delicious thing I have ever eaten in like ever.

Now that I have found my gold and can freely eat it, comes the question, is it safe? Well I don't care how I will die but if it is somehow food induced please know that I died veeeeeeeeeery happy.

So here is my theory:

The best food is burnt or old (sat in the fridge for longer than normal). They always look inedible and other people do not eat it (you can actually have your food in peace, they will pull faces and you will enjoy your meal.) these meals are rare gems that not everyone will get the chance to enjoy. These meals can be had anytime, no rules.

With all this said, please go out there and find your Burnt Toast and stop mocking mine (Motshewa and Royzane). Now That I have been speaking about it, I deserve some burnt toast.

Onwards and Upwards :)

#BurntVeggie 

No comments:

Post a Comment