Wednesday 16 September 2015


You are a Meatless Monday fan? No sorry you are not a vegetarian!


This is a delayed post of my frustrations because of my fellow people in the country who feel it is good for them to not eat meat on Mondays.

These people are the ones who will tweet and inbox me as a vegetarian, not asking for advice but giving their three cents advice (I do not want to hurt their pretty little egos shame that’s why I said 3 cents). They will act like they know my struggle to find good food fit for my lifestyle. As a Burnt Veggie I always take offence because these people think they are vegetarians, yes, vegetarians imagine only on Mondays. Once a week. Four or five times a month. Imagine. I am in awe of their ambition shame.

I love everyone, even the meat eaters who mock vegetarians, however these Monday vegetarians (I am giving them a nice title shame they deserve it), deserve all the bit of hate I have in my body. They are irritating. EXTREMELY irritating to be honest.

I am not a rude person when people ask or give advice, however, these Monday vegetarians are the last people who I will ever take advice from. They still eat meat for six days a week. That’s 24 days a month. That's 288 days a year. (Yes I did the math... I had time on my hands.) 

Anyway, I have been a vegetarian for a year and a month. This could’ve been my celebratory post but as you know Monday vegetarians happened.

Onwards and Upwards

#BurntVeggie

No comments:

Post a Comment