Tuesday 23 June 2015

SPINACH and TIENG(SOUR PAP) are not the only things that I will eat. My mom needs to understand that there are other things that she can make me.


Just because I like these food items doesn’t mean that I only want to eat these items. Mamasto(as she is affectionately known) should understand that I am not a spinachetarian but a vegetarian which means I eat all the veggies, and I mean ALL.

A day without the tieng and spinach combination would be so awesome. I love spinach but I could go a week without it. My mom however makes it for me as I said I only want to eat it and nothing else. A few months ago, it was chips and mash now she found something new. 

Not that I dont appreciate what she makes for me but it would be so awesome if she did not make me the same meal every day. I love my mom more than anything in the world and I would do anything for her, she knows it too.

I just don’t want to eat the same meal every day. :)

Onwards and Upwards

#TheBurntVeggie

No comments:

Post a Comment